It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
Madison Electric is excited to offer customers an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their electric bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
MAKE A PAYMENT ?
NOTE: When logging in to your account, you will need to include the 0's and use electric service at: ADDRESS ALL CAPS.
Online Bill Pay, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost or registration required.
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience.
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it.
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card.
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment.
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment.
- Pay online for as little as 40 cents - less than the cost of a stamp.
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a small convenience fee. Madison Electric receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
There is a flat rate fee of $4.95 when using a credit/debit card.
The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
If you need assistance using online bill pay, or you have a question about your account, please call the office at (207) 696-4401.
If there is an error in the credit card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330, Ext. 2700.